PlayStation is a popular video gaming brand introduced by Sony Interactive Entertainment. The first-ever PlayStation console was introduced in 1994, and ever since, the brand has had four more video gaming consoles that stole the show. Many popular companies launched their own video gaming brand in recent years, but none of them could beat the hype PlayStation always creates. It is true that PlayStation is one of the best gaming consoles you can ever get your hands on, but at the end of the day, it is solely based on technology and the internet. So, if you cannot sign into PlayStation using another player’s sign-in id, then do not worry.
This is a mini-guide that will help you fix this common problem instantly. Keep reading to learn more.
So, if you cannot sign into PlayStation using another player’s sign-in id, you do not need to depend on long youtube videos. All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1. To begin, you need to first enter the official PlayStation Network site. Then, you can log into the website through your preferred web browser. Once you enter the site, you can log in.
2. After you log in successfully, look for your avatar and click on it. When you do so, you will enter the ‘Account Settings’ option.
3. When you enter the settings, you will find the ‘Security’ option. Right click on the option, and you will enter the official page of Sony.
4. After you enter the Sony page, you will notice all your details. It includes your email ID, password, phone number, as well as the security question that you set while creating the account.
5. Just below your details, you need to notice the ‘two-step verification. However, you may not struggle because the option is somewhere near. All you need to do is scroll down a bit. Once you find it, you need to activate it. You can ignore this part in case you have already started two-steps verification. However, if you have not activated it, you must quickly get it done as it will protect your account from hackers and other complications.
6. After you activate the verification process, you will notice the ‘Device Configuration password’ option. Select the option, and you will automatically notice a message that will read ‘’For PS3, PS Vita, PSP, or some mobile phones, please use a device setup password the first time you log into the Sony Entertainment Network from that particular device.”
7. On the same page, somewhere within the page, you will notice the ‘Generate a new Password’. Click on the button, and enter your new password.
8. After changing the password, you can try to log in again.
The following are some of the popular Frequently Asked Questions that might be helpful to you:
It is probably because PS4 does not allow you to update a PSN account that already exists. However, you can make another account and merge them.
Yes! In fact, one of the main reasons why you may not sign into PlyaStations is perhaps because you have an unverified PSN account.
Playstation is a gaming console that updates its system frequently in order to improve the gaming experience of all its users. However, at times system errors occur due to technical and server issues.
Hi! The words you are going to read comes from me! A geek passionately and a writer of 5+ years professionally. If you ask about my likings, well, I love to tag along with upcoming technology trends. Though I also have contributed to many more technology sites through my writings. If you ask about my dreams, then one of them is finding an instant solution for every device malfunction, so I am creating a blog post. A blog post that will help more people like me. I, introduce thepcstuff.com the result of my hard work and patience. Do not worry, with me and my team behind the computers will make sure every vital information related to technology reaches all of you people. So, if you are ready to go on an adventurous ride with thepcstuff.com and me, let's get started!